At Beckie-L we love handbags and we think if you take a look... you'll fall in love with them too ... Love Beckie-L xx







Wednesday 3 November 2010

Your Life in your hands! - Whats in your handbag?


It's a Girl Thing!
It had been some weeks since I had a clear out of my handbag. It had been gradually getting heavier and heavier as the days past. It was only when Beckie commented on how heavy my bag had become and that I'd be getting biceps before much longer, that I realized the time had come to sort it out.
I cleared a space on the floor and began to empty the contents of . Usual everyday essential first - Phone, purse, keys, make up bag. Then I dug a bit deeper to find some of the more not so essentail items I had accumilated over the weeks including -
A packet of parecetamol
3 pens & a pencil
A lotterey ticket
Lip gloss
Lip salve
Eye drops
Tissues
A hair brush
A bottle of purfume
A nail polish
3 hair clips
A hair clamp
Eyes lash curlers
Head phones
A resolve extra!
A squashed cereal bar
Various receipts
Two half packs of chewing gum
A pandora charm book
A wallpaper city guide and £9.19 in loose change whooo!

I looked at what I had just emptied out of my bag in front of me and laughed. Imagine a man carrying all this stuff around with them all day!

What's in Your Handbag?
Dare to share?

1 comment:

  1. I can top that list I think! :-

    1 Mobile phone
    8 scraps of paper with "notes" including
    one with the words "grass roots" and "retail eyes" on it. no idea what it means, but I wrote it!
    1 an RSVP to a wedding
    1 passport (mine)
    1 Oyster card (I don't live in london!)
    1 USB pen drive
    1 lighter
    1 spare pac of cigs
    1 brush (with lots of hair twisted in it!)
    1 umbrella (ella, ella..)
    some used tissues
    some clean tissues
    1 plastic spray bottle with my fave perfume in it
    1 Driving license (again, my own)
    2 bunches of keys
    1 heavy purse
    1 lip salve
    used train tickets
    1 pen
    1 hairdresser's appt card

    ReplyDelete